How can I turn, enlarge, move the object?
Rotate /Turn: Hold left click and drag at the same time or on a touch screen please drag with one finger.
Zoom: To zoom in or out, please scroll with the mouse wheel or on a touch screen please work with pinch-to-zoom i.e. pull the object apart with 2 fingers to zoom in.
Move the entire object: Hold right-click and drag or on a touchscreen please drag with 2 fingers.
Project into my own space:
Click AR (Augmented Reality) at the bottom right of the window. Now you can scan the QR code or simply open the link on your mobile device.
35% - 80%
0°C - 40°C
ABS resin, black
190 x 76.5 x 215 mm (W x H x D)
Elegant remote microphone in desk enclosure and with gooseneck microphone.
13 free-programmable buttons, talk-button and one button with security cover for emergency functions. Extendable to 85 buttons.
The remote microphone can be used as emergency microphone due to the monitored microphone capsule.
Easy operation through pre-programmed functions:
- Start of a pre-programmed emergency sequence through the covered alarm button.
- Manual paging to selectable areas and group call.
- Choosing background music.
- Activation of pre-programmed paging’s of any source to any zone.
- Indication of specific faults with acknowledge and reset button.
When used as emergency microphone, additional functions are available:
- Start, interrupt, skip and terminate of emergency messages into specific fire areas.
- Lamp test.
Operating-, fault- and level indication.
Build-in loudspeaker to monitor the pre-programmed start/end chime if applicable.
Adjustable microphone and loudspeaker level.
Monitored data and audio lines as well as the pre-amplifier in accordance with EN 60849, EN54-16 and ISO 7240-16.