We are highly committed to the protection and security of your personal data. We inform you herein about the type of data captured and the purpose for which they are collected. Please ensure that you read the data protection policy in full before you use our website or transmit personal data via the website.
1. Data transmission / Data logging
When visiting our website, the webserver automatically records log files that cannot be associated with a given person. These data include the type and version of browser, the operating system used, the referring URL (previously visited website), the IP address of the requesting computer, the access date and time of the server query and the data query of the client (file name and URL). These data are collected merely for statistical analyses. Without your consent, we do not transmit the data to third parties for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
2. Use of personal data
3. Disclosure, change and deletion of your data
Pursuant to the applicable laws, you are entitled to request information at any time in writing from us about whether and which of your personal data we have saved. You will receive a corresponding communication within an appropriate period, at the latest within one month after our receipt of your enquiry. The personal data collected by us will be deleted as soon as the purpose for which the data have been stored has been achieved.
4. Security of your data
Your personal data made available to us are secured by taking all technical and organisational safety measures in such a way that they are not accessible for unauthorised third parties. We recommend that you transmit very sensitive data or information by post, as transmission by email cannot guarantee full data security.
5. Use of third-party services and content
Our online offer includes third-party content, e.g. YouTube videos, Google Maps material, as well as RSS feeds or links to Twitter and Facebook. This is always conditional on the providers of such content (hereinafter referred to as “third-party providers”) being able to detect the IP address of the user. We strive to use only content from providers which use the IP address only to deliver the content. However, we have no influence on whether the third-party providers save the IP address, e.g. for statistical purposes.
Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use the services of Google Maps on this website. This enables us to directly show you interactive maps on the website and allows you to make convenient use of the map function.
(2) By visiting the website, Google will receive the information that you have retrieved the relevant subpage of our website. In addition, the data stipulated in § 1 of this Policy, are transmitted, irrespective of whether you have a Google user account and have logged into this account or whether you have no user account at all. If you are logged in with Google, your data will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to have the data associated with your Google profile, you must log off before activating the button. YouTube saves your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or demand-driven design of their website. Such an analysis aims to provide demand-driven advertising (even for users not logged in) and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You are entitled to object to the creation of these user profiles; this objection must be expressed vis-à-vis Google.
6. Note on Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, i.e. text files stored on your computer, which enable an analysis of your use of our website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website to compile reports about the website activity for the website operators and to provide other services related to the use of the website and the use of the internet. In addition, Google may transmit this information to third parties if so required by law or to the extent that third parties process these data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google link your IP address with other data obtained by Google. You can prevent the installation of cookies by means of a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we wish to point out that in this case you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of this website.
As part of this online offer, we use so-called “session cookies” to facilitate your use of our websites. These cookies are small text files that are deposited on your hard drive only for the duration of your visit to our website; depending on the settings of your browser software, these files will be deleted again after you close the browser. These cookies do not retrieve any information stored about you on your hard drive and do not affect your PC or your files. Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. However, you may disable the saving of cookies or set your browser to notify you of the sending of cookies.
8. Right of complaint
You may of course avail yourself at any time of your right to file a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority. A list of the relevant contacts is available on the website of the Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html).
9. Changes to our Data Protection Policy
We may update these policies for the protection of your personal data from time to time. You should occasionally review these policies to remain up to date about the manner in which we protect your data and continuously improve the content of our website. If we make substantial changes in the collection, use and/or disclosure of the personal data that you share with us, we will inform you accordingly by an unambiguous and clearly visible notice on the website.
If you have any questions about our data protection policies, please contact our responsible officer, Wolfgang Pein, via our contact page. (firstname.lastname@example.org)