The RM-200SA is a remote microphone designed for the Matrix System. It is equipped with 13 function switches that can be used to select individual zones or zone groups a covered switch and corresponding indicators. The optional RM-210 Remote Microphone Extension permits switches and indications to be expanded in 10-piece units.
ABS resin, bluish grey (PANTONE 538 or equivalent)
190 x 76.5 x 215 mm (W x H x D)
Elegant station in desktop enclosure with a goose-neck microphone. 13 programmable buttons, a button with folding safety cover for emergency functions and talk button, expandable to Max 55 keys. Due to controlled microphone the intercom can be used as emergency intercom. Very easy to use by the programmable functions:
- Start of a pre-programmed emergency sequence with stored messages through the covered alarm key
- Manual announcements are made into selectable areas, call
- Select background music
- Activation of preprogrammed transfers of any sources in any areas
- Display specific error messages
- Alarm acknowledge and reset
When used as a emergency microphone the following additional functions:
- Start, pause, skip and stop alarm sequences in specific sections of the fire
- Lamp test
Ready light, General failure indicator and VU-meter. Built-in speaker to listen to the chime programmable before and/or after the broadcast. Adjustable microphone and speaker levels. Monitoring of control and audio paths, as well as the preamplifier according to EN 60849, EN54-16 and ISO 7240-16.